Thursday, May 31, 2012

My First Post!


Hello family and friends!

You know me, I'm Noah!  I like a lot of stuff and I like to learn about a lot of things.  My mom said it's a good time to write about it all.  My mom is helping me write this first post, but after this, I'm on my own.  I'm excited to tell you about all the things I like to do and learn about.  I'm a nut about learning, it's true!  I am 6, almost 7, I have freckles and I have lost 2 teeth.... Mom had to pull out both of them... it hurt, but the tooth fairy came and gave me some money for both teeth.  Eloise thinks the tooth fairy takes the teeth and makes ice cream out of them... bleck! That would so gross, tooth flavored ice cream?! EW, that's disgusting!

Mom told me about how cool Tie Dye shirts and stuff are.  Every color works together to make something really cool.  I'm really cool and a lot like a tie dye shirt because I like a lot of different stuff.  I think that is all I want to say for my first post.  I am excited to get more computer time with this blog.  My next post I want to write about the Jog-A-Thon, which is tomorrow and I am SUPER excited about.  Because we are going to run like crazy and Dad gets to come and watch me!!  I hope mom gets a cool picture of me running, but I'm pretty fast, so she'll have to be quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment